Below is a highlight of our Terms & Conditions:
- Our mission is to expand the accurate knowledge of behavior analysis. The BAM team offers a platform to ask questions and connect with verified contributors. This ensures you get the most accurate information from trusted behavior analysts in the field.
- You are responsible for the content you post. You give us certain rights and licensure to use it, detailed in section 3(c) below. You also are responsible for not violating legal rights of others (e.g., defamation).
- You can share the content elsewhere, given that you reference BAM for the information and respect the rights of the original poster.
- While we verify those answering user questions, we do not verify content posted by the users. Material is provided “as is” and you are responsible for the use of this platform. BAM does not guarantee the accuracy of any information shared (including those posted by the user or contributor).
- Offer feedback and report complaints. If you feel someone has violated your rights or our policies, issue a report by contacting us.
We are pleased that you are here to participate in this platform. We encourage you to read the full Terms & Conditions.
BAM Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: June 24, 2019
Welcome to the BAM Platform! This is a platform to gain and share behavior-analytic knowledge from trusted behavior analysts in the field.
These terms and conditions set forth the agreement between you and BAM. By using our platform, you consent to these terms.
The Mission of the BAM Platform
BAM’s mission is spread accurate behavior-analytic information. The BAM platform is designed to answer complex behavior-analytic questions and connect with knowledgeable professionals in the field who contribute accurate information. It was designed to empower professionals in the ever-expanding field of behavior analysis.
Using the BAM Platform
Who Can Use It. Use of the BAM platform is for students or professionals within the field of behavior analysis. By using this platform, you affirm that you fit the criteria to participate in the discussions.
- Registration. By creating a profile, you attest that the information provided is accurate, including your real name and career information. You should maintain confidentiality in your password.
- Acceptable Use Policy. Use of the BAM platform demonstrates that you agree to the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Termination. You may close your account at any time. If you violate our terms or policies, we reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account.
- Changes to the BAM Platform. We are always improving the experience of our users and may change or add features without notice to you.
- Feedback. Feedback and suggestions are always welcome on how we can improve your experience. Feel free to submit feedback here. We reserve the right to use, disclose, or exploit the feedback without compensation to you.
- BAM provides this platform as an opportunity to connect with others in an “as is” basis. BAM does not attest to the accuracy, completeness, or errorless nature of information expressed by our contributors. BAM makes no promises to the content posted by third parties. The remedy for dissatisfaction with the platform is to discontinue use of the platform.
- Definition of Your Content. Your content is defined as any images, text, questions, or answers that you post on the BAM platform. By participating in the BAM platform, you acknowledge and agree that your content may be viewed by other users.
- You are responsible for your content. By posting your content, you agree that you are not violating the intellectual property or personal rights of others or in violation of any laws and regulations.
- You are allowed to use links within your questions, provided that the use of links (a) are behavior-analytic in nature, (b) are relevant to the question posed, (c) you will not use links to endorse or advertise yourself or a business, and (d) the link included does not violate the BAM platform’s Acceptable Use Policy.
- The BAM Platform reserves the right to adapt, modify, or create derivative works from your content. You grant the BAM platform the license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, publish, transmit, store, display and distribute, translate, communicate and make available to the public, and use your content with the operation of the BAM platform in any media distribution methods. The BAM platform holds the right to make these actions available to other businesses.
- You may edit or delete and answer at any time. The BAM platform may remove suspected spam. A posted question may be deleted by the BAM platform or other users at any time. Changes made by you may be visible to others.
- The BAM Platform reserves the right to report any unethical behavior to the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB©). If any posts are indicative of unethical or abusive behavior, the BAM platform will take necessary steps to report the alleged incident to the BACB. The BAM platform reserves the right to report any potential illegal activity to the property authorities.
Our Content and Materials
- Definition of Our Content and Materials. All intellectual property of the BAM platform (including BAM logo, etc.) is the property of the BAM platform.
- All data that the BAM platform collects (“data”) is our property. By participating in this forum, you agree to the use of your data to be used for research purposes.
- Web resources and third-party services. You assume all risk using third-party products or services included in the forum.
- Electronic Communications. You consent to receive communications from us by email.
You agree to release, indemnify, and defend the BAM Platform from all third-party claims and costs arising from your use of (a) the platform, (b) your content, (c) your conduct, or (d) your breach of this agreement. You will be promptly notified of any such claims.
Contact. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or fill out the form below with any questions about these terms.